FMF Semolina : 1 Cup
Sugar (Finely Grinded) : ¾ Cup
Ghee : ¾ Cup
Milk powder : 1 Cup
Crushed Cardamom Seeds : 1 Teaspoon
Nutmeg Powder : 1 Teaspoon
1) Fry Semolina on low heat without ghee till golden brown.
2) Let it cool and grind finely.
3) Mix grinded Sugar, Milk Powder, crushed Cardamom Seeds and Nutmeg Powder to the grinded Semolina.
4) Heat ghee and mix to the mixture.
5) While the mixture is still warm, form round balls from the mixture.
Tip: Take 1-2 tablespoon of the mix with ½-1 tablespoon of warm ghee at a time and bind each ladoo.
6) Leave round balls to dry before serving.