Mitha Puri are delicous bites that offer your family and guests a special Diwali snack. Make these ahead and keep them in airtight containers to keep them fresh. Made with FMF Semolina and FMF Normal Flour, they'll be a hit at your Diwali party.
What you'll need?
- 1 cup FMF Suji (FMF Semolina) grinded
- 1 cup FMF Normal Flour
- 1/2 cup liquid milk
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seed ( white till)
- Soaked over night in some milk
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Ghee or oil for frying
What to do?
- Mix FMF Normal Flour, FMF Semolina (Suji), and till together. Rub in ghee.
- Mix sugar and milk to prepare cold syrup.
- Make a stiff dough with cold syrup and knead the dough for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover with and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
- Roll out dough very thinly using oil, not flour,
- Cut into rounds using a cutter or glass.
- Prick with a fork, leave aside for 1 hour to dry; then crisp fry to golden brown.
Bohut Sawad! Enjoy!